We offer prepaid calling cards and international long distance service for businesses and corporations of all sizes, enabling them to realize savings up to save up to 95% on long distance phone calls made by traveling employees and employees stationed and working overseas. If your employees make phone calls from hotels, airports, pay phones, or their company cell phone, prepaid calling cards will help your business or corporation decrease long distance costs.
At 1st-USA.com you will find reliable hi-quality international calling cards with competitive rates. And unlike the majority of our competitors, we guarantee our calling cards so you'll get the minutes you've paid for.
Business Type & Needs
|SMALL & MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
||BIG BUSINESSES & CORPORATIONS
My business is looking for
a great way to save money on long distance calls made by our employees
while on business trips within the USA and internationally.
Calling Card Rates
- Calling WITHIN
the USA »
- Calling FROM the USA »
- Calling from OUTSIDE the USA »
calls with rates from 3.9¢/min.
calling card pricing is available for orders of $500 or more.
My business is looking for
a reliable inexpensive long distance calling option to add to our Employee
Discount Program, Employee Incentive Program, or Employee Rewards Program.
- Call Centers
- Government Contractors
- Multinational Corporations
- Overseas Contractors
- International Business Units
Contact us directly for more details »
Featured Business Calling Cards - Call WITHIN, FROM or OUTSIDE of the USA
Clear & Clean
(Cheap Calling from the USA)
(Call Cheap From 100 Countries)
World Traveler Calling Card
(Quality & Dependability)
AT&T Prepaid Calling Cards
(AT&T Quality Service)
How to Buy a Calling Card for Business Travel:
- Click on a featured calling card above to learn more, or use the rate finder at the top of the page to compare our best rates for calling to your destination.
- Select and purchase your phone card securely online.
- PIN(s) will be sent to you instantly by email.
=ROOT_KEYWORD_T?> Rate Comparisons
|Calling to the USA From:
||The Other Guys
||from 1.4¢/min. + possible access surcharge
||from 3.5¢/min. + possible access surcharge
Calling Card Tips for Business Travelers
Calling cards purchased over the Internet typically offer more competitive rates and higher quality connections; compared to calling cards that are purchased over the counter.
- Purchase lower denomination calling cards and try to use them up during a single phone call. This tip may help you avoid additional fees to receive the minutes you have paid for.
- Some calling cards will provide very different rates if used from a payphone or cellular phone. Likewise, calls originating from a country outside of the USA and terminating in the USA will have higher rates due to international surcharges.
- Make your purchase based upon the type of phone call you will be making:
- US domestic
- Know how long your average phone call usually lasts so that you can select the appropriate calling carddenomination (e.g. $5, $10, $20).
- Know the per minute rounding for any card you purchase. For example, three minute rounding means minutes are deducted from your card in blocks of three, even if you make a one minute phone call.
- If you are traveling outside of the USA, make sure you know if your calling card will work internationally.